Financial planning and investment services for medical professionals
Financial planning has never been more complicated for medical professionals, whether you’re working in primary or secondary care. With different NHS pension schemes, new rules and unresolved changes to legacy arrangements, it can be difficult to work out the answers to even the most straightforward questions – such as when you can retire and how much income you’re likely to receive.
That’s where we can help. atomos has a specialist team of medical financial planners with the knowledge and experience to cut through the complexity on your behalf. Here are some of the issues we’ll help you with:
- explain your current NHS pension provision, the options you have and the implications.
- find missing information by liaising with your accountants and organisations including the NHS Business Services Authority and Primary Care Support England.
- determine whether you’re affected by the ongoing age discrimination case (the McCloud judgement) and what it means for you.
- explore additional ways to save and invest if your earnings trigger a tapering of the £60,000 annual contribution allowance.
- work out whether it makes financial sense to return to work following the 2023 Spring Budget pension changes, including scrapping the Lifetime Allowance.
- supporting you and your family's future with assistance in family, income and mortgage protection, savings and investments, and inheritance tax planning.
More choice and flexibility
When it comes to managing your finances, planning your retirement and knowing where to save and invest, the need for financial planning has never been greater.
Our wealth planning and investment management specialists have an in-depth understanding of the financial issues that affect medical professionals. We’ll support you with a full range of services and provide advice tailored to your situation.
With a national presence through a network of local offices throughout the UK, you’re never far from one of our advisers. If you’re looking to give your finances a check-up then we’ll make sure you’re all set for a healthy financial future.
Get help now
Complete the form below to arrange a complimentary consultation with one of our NHS financial specialists.